At MBK, we strive to provide our employees with benefits that enhance their quality of life.
Benefits and Perks of joining the MBK Team
Choice of multiple plan types HMO, PPO, HDHP with HSA. MBK contributes a portion of premiums all plans: single, two person and family. Contributions are on a pre-tax basis.
MBK contributes a portion of premiums all plans: single, two person and family.
Cafeteria Plan for Medical and Dependent Care
Insurance premium payments paid with pre-tax dollars. In addition, employees may elect a Flexible Spending Account to deduct dependent care and medical care expense on a pre tax basis.
Voluntary Short Term Disability
Short term disability accommodates employees who become sick or disabled for an extended period of time, including maternity leave. This employee paid coverage bridges the waiting period before you become eligible for long term disability.
Long Term Disability Insurance
Company paid income protection if you are disabled on long term basis (over 90 days). Provides 60% of your base monthly salary during period of disability.
Life Insurance Plan
Company paid coverage equal to three times your annual base salary.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employees may supplement their retirement income by electing to defer income for the date of hire. The firm may make annual profit sharing contribution to your plan in addition to Safe Harbor contribution in the amount of 3% of your annual wages.
9 paid holidays per year.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Available to full and part-time employees, pro rata based on scheduled hours
- 15 days PTO for up to 5 years employment
- 20 days PTO for 6 to 15 years employment
- 25 days PTO for over 15 years employment
- 5 days accrued PTO available to roll over into following year
Employee Assistance Program
Employees and their household members receive help to manage issues in their personal lives. EAP counselors typically provide assessment, support, and referrals to additional resources.
Staff may be eligible for an annual performance bonus, which is based on exceeding the firm goals.
Employee Wellness Program
- A Friendly, Employee Centered Environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Laptop computers with full remote office capabilities
- Tuition Assistance for 5th Year Accounting Students
- Expense Reimbursement for CPA Candidates
- Green Mountain Coffee – select from many flavors
- Various firm social events such as our annual employee holiday party, an annual After Tax Season Party and various other charitable/ social events
- Most group benefits start at the date of hire
Some of our seasonal benefits include:
- Catered dinners
- Healthy snacks that include fruit, yogurt and vegetables
- Saturday breakfasts
- Chair massages