All Applications are due by October 31st
Meyers Brothers Kalicka P.C., a regional public accounting firm based in Holyoke, MA is seeking an entry level Accounting Associate for June of 2019. Requirements include B.S. in Accounting, 150-hour-ed requirement (or working toward) for CPA qualification. Our firm offers a competitive salary and benefits (including grad school tuition assistance), a supportive learning environment and growth potential with a wide variety of client work.
- Prepare corporate, individual, partnership and other various returns for a diverse group of clients
- Execute the day‐to‐day activities of audit engagements of various clients in various industries
- The Audit Associate will be responsible for applying basic areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various areas of the audit engagement.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers, and partners
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through open communication and timeliness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required; MST, MSA or other industry related graduate degree is a plus
- 150 Credit Hours (As required for the CPA Exam) or demonstrated pursuit of 150 credit hours
- Strong problem-solving, logic and reasoning capabilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to remain organized and prioritize under time-sensitive and challenging conditions
The MBK Advantage:
At MBK, we have worked collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We’ve developed tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
- A Career Path
- Graduate School Assistance
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Meaningful Feedback
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working and playing in a social, collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- Location, location, location! MBK is conveniently located at the intersection of the Mass Pike and I91, near shopping, restaurants, a short drive to Springfield and Northampton.
- And, yes … career opportunities!
We love living in western Massachusetts. Great people, beautiful natural resources, great towns to raise families in, and almost no traffic! Western Massachusetts also has one well-kept secret that we want to spread the word about. MBK, which is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, is one of the top regional CPA firms in New England and a great place to work.
Learn more at www.mbkcpa.com/careers.