All Applications are due by October 15th
Meyers Brothers Kalicka P.C., a regional public accounting firm based in Holyoke, MA is accepting applications for their 2020 Tax Season Internship (January-April). Requirements include that the candidate be a declared accounting major and be in their Sophomore*, Junior or Senior year. This internship will focus on tax preparation in a public accounting environment and include training in individual and corporate taxation. Candidates will get hands on tax season experience!
- Prepare individual, s-corp, partnership and other various tax returns for a diverse group of clients
- Track Tax Return Progress in XCM
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- *Sophomore students who have completed VITA or a similar tax training
- Juniors and Seniors who have taken Tax 1.
- Strong problem-solving, logic and reasoning capabilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to remain organized and prioritize under time-sensitive and challenging conditions
- Local students encouraged to apply!
The MBK Advantage:
At MBK, we have worked collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We’ve developed tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step. Our newly re-structured tax internship is a great opportunity to work for a semester in a public accounting environment with a specific focus in tax.
We love living in western Massachusetts. Great people, beautiful natural resources, great towns to raise families in, and almost no traffic! Western Massachusetts also has one well-kept secret that we want to spread the word about. MBK, which is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, is one of the top regional CPA firms in New England and a great place to work.
Learn more at www.mbkcpa.com/careers.