Summer Accounting Internship
All Applications are due by November 1st, 2019
Meyers Brothers Kalicka P.C., a regional public accounting firm based in Holyoke, MA is accepting applications for their 2020 Summer Internship. Requirements include pursuit of B.S. in Accounting and the completion of junior-year accountancy pre-requisites by the time of the internship. Current graduate students are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prepare corporate, individual, partnership and other various returns for a diverse group of clients
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients in various industries.
- The intern will be responsible for applying basic areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing variousareas of the audit engagement.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to associates, senior associates, managers and partners
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through open communication and timelinessQualifications
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required; pursuit of MST, MSA or other industry related graduate degree is a plus!
- Completion of Junior-Year Accountancy Pre-Requisites by June 1, 2020
- Working towards 150 Credit Hours (As required for the CPA Exam) or demonstrated pursuit of 150 credit hours is a plus!
- Strong problem-solving, logic and reasoning capabilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to remain organized and prioritize under time-sensitive and challenging conditions
- Local students encouraged to apply!
The MBK Advantage:
At MBK, we have worked collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We’ve developed tools and systems that will helpyou know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step. Our internship is our number one recruiting program and many of our associates came to us through our internship program.
We love living in western Massachusetts. Great people, beautiful natural resources, great towns to raise families in, and almost no
traffic! Western Massachusetts also has one well-kept secret that we want to spread the word about. MBK, which is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, is one of the top regional CPA firms in New England and a great place to work.
Learn more at www.mbkcpa.com/careers.