Meyers Brothers Kalicka, P.C. Seeks an Experienced Tax Manager.
Are you an experienced Tax Manager-CPA who is looking for a firm that better fits your needs and career expectations? Are you a seasoned reviewer who has experience with complex returns and can effectively coach and junior staff? If so, read on!
- This individual will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to other Accountants.
- Preparation and review of more complex personal, corporate, partnership and other tax returns.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency and stay current on regulatory and industry changes affecting clients.
- Maintain and service existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Build client relationships and manage client expectations with enthusiasm and leadership.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification required
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting, tax experience required.
- Experience preparing complex personal, corporate and partnership returns.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in Tax Software, Quick books, Excel and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented & able to multi-talk.
- Great Team Player!
A Career Path:
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Meaningful Feedback
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working and playing in a social, collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- Location, location, location! MBK is conveniently located at the intersection of the Mass Pike and I91, near shopping, restaurants, a short drive to Springfield and Northampton.
- And, yes … career opportunities!
We love living in western Massachusetts. Great people, beautiful natural resources, great towns to raise families in, and almost no traffic! Western Massachusetts also has one well-kept secret that we want to spread the word about. MBK, which is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, is one of the top regional CPA firms in New England and a great place to work.